Thursday, October 17, 2013

Green Eggs and Weezie

I rarely mention books on my blog. I would like to tell you about a book I read not that long ago. It is called Green Eggs and Weezie by Cathy Olliffe Webster. It is about a woman that finds out that her husband is cheating on her. She has a bad reaction and ends up in jail for domestic violence. Then it goes through the journey of her piecing back the broken pieces of her life. The book is witty and humorous while tackling  very hard topics of relationships, divorce , and  assault .  I forgot the add how she navigates through the ridiculous criminal justice system.

Cathy also has a blog that I read that is very funny and she is a very gifted writer. Her blog is called Cold Lake Cathy you can find it here : http://muskokariver.blogspot.ca/

Go over and check out her blog then go and buy her book. http://www.amazon.com/Green-Eggs-Weezie-ebook/dp/B00FL7Y27O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380901601&sr=8-1&keywords=green+eggs+%26+weezie

Help out a fellow blogger by spending 4 dollars. It  took me an afternoon because it is well written and a page turner.

1 comment:

  1. Kristy, I feel guilty for not visiting your blog more often and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a supporter of my novel. I am so glad you liked it! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete