Monday, September 13, 2010

SAD

I have been missing for awhile. I have been in a depressive mood. The weather hasn't been helping. It has been raining off and on for over a week. It has been so grey and black out. No sunshine at all. It is almost fall and with fall comes SAD (seasonal affective disorder) I'm just dreading it. The good thing is the doctor said she would loan a sad device to see if it will work. I will also have to step up on exercise and nutrition. I tend to sleep a lot when it gets all bleak outside and I will have to start setting my alarm clock not to sleep 12 hours a day. I haven't been active at all in the past 2-3 weeks and it has took a toll on my self-esteem. I feel a little bit more like conquering today. I told myself I have to start some where.

3 comments:

  1. do that-- go forth and conquer ! if you do -- i will. well.. i'll do something.. baby steps. i have been sick for two weeks- that's whats kickin my arse. in every way. well - that, and tryin to quit smokin. i have gone from THREE packs of smokes a day -- to less than ONE. it's a start - but it's takin a toll... not to mention havin pnemonia.. that the radiologist somehow missed. ugh. no more dr's for me tho. i'm so sick of knowing i'm sick.. and docs not caring. i'll keep gettin meds -- but no more diagnostics for me. sooooo done tryin to figure it all out. i'll just go with the flow-- and see what happens.

    anyhow-- awesome the dr's will loan you the lamp-- no chance they's ever do that here-- ya gotta buy your own-- or suffer. but i'll be lookin into that soon. please let me know if it helps you-- ok.. i sure hope it will !

    keep in touch with me ok? my email is -- soulmange @ yahoo.com

    thanks for your kind words the other day-- just so ya know- and i really hope it wasn't a question in your mind-- YOU were not included in my list of sabatours . :))

    funny thing about them? they both commented -- seemingly innocent, and confused. how strange. are they even consious of what they do? gotta wonder.

    i hope you make it thorough the winter un-depressed and totally intact! i admit-- i hope the same for me. let's email -- keep each other goin ok?

    later my friend.
    byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me your e-mail. I will keep in touch. I really hope you get to feeling better. I know for me being sick really kicks me in the ass physically as well as mentally. Your doing so well with cutting down with the smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello again.. thanks for talkin back to me-- makes me feel less invisible. weird i know. but so am i :))
    anyhow- just came by to see how things are goin.
    looks good.
    happy day - umm, eve

    ReplyDelete