Thursday, June 3, 2010

Anniversaries

I have a lot of anniversaries this week. Tomorrow, is my seventh anniversary of marriage. Also, this week I have lived in Canada for one year straight without going back and forth to the states. I can't believe I have been married seven years this go around. There has been many up's and downs. We both have been so committed to each other and one others short-coming also. It has also been a long year here getting adjusted. I'm used to the city and not living in a rural area with a small town. That is on going to get used to. I still don't have things near to my satisfaction either. My storage has never really been touched either. It seems out of sight out of mind sort of thing when it has came to getting it out. To be honest this house is to small for my stuff and J needs to get rid of a lot of stuff. Gradually J has got rid of some stuff but is a pack rat. I'm not as attached to stuff and can live without nick nacks and frou frou. Just give me my electronics and golf clubs and I'm happy. I'm happy that I don't have to drag stuff back and forth anymore and have a whole truck load , to unpack every 3-6 months . I also got used to living out of a suitcase and purchasing stuff to make travel easier. I haven't had to spend any money on that stuff any more.
Back to anniversary . I don't know what we will do. If it isn't raining maybe play golf and have a nice dinner. I still don't have a gift for J and will pick one up today. Money is a little hard at the moment with all of our up coming expenses so it will probably be something practical. I like to give big gifts so this will be a little harder for me to be practical and on budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment