Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Try Try Again

I have been under the weather since yesterday. I have been running a low grade fever. So , I didn't do anything I planned on doing yesterday. I'm sick of being sick as it makes me feel low about myself. I was just starting to feel well again to get back into what feels like the ditch for me. I get very needy when I'm sick and I hate that feeling also. I feel like a big baby also because I want my mother to take care of me. Which isn't going to happen because she is over a thousand miles away.
I feel a little bit better today and took some allergy medication and some tyneol. Hopefully, I will make it grocery shopping today and get some errands done and my mood wont dip farther down as it was just coming up to an acceptable level.

No comments:

Post a Comment