Sunday, May 2, 2010

Procrastination

I have been in a slump for awhile and have no motivation. It is gradually coming back but it has come to the point where I just need to do the things I need to do whether I want to or not. I don't think there is anything to get me motivated except baby steps. I think I'm going to start a small routine with my morning ritual and start blogging more as it seems to keep me more accountable and on track. I have all sorts of things to do now I need to narrow them down to the most important and build on that. I also need some fun or something to plan as that motivates me more. I hate list but maybe I need to make one and narrow down the things I really need to do. I'm a master at procrastination. Depression gets so old and I hate whining about how I'm in a slump.

No comments:

Post a Comment