Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Blues

Every season my mood changes with the weather. I suffer from assorted things but one thing that has been bothering me lately is (SAD) Seasonal Affective Disorder. With it being autumn and very rainy at the moment where I live , I have became more depressed lately. Trying to stay motivated but it has been very hard. My mood is as bleak as the grey weather lately. I have no motivation to do anything and have to make myself do the things I need to do in everyday life. It kills me because I have a ton of projects that really need to be done. I have plenty of time but use it to sleep lately. One good thing is that I haven't been negative but lulled into a void of grey where I don't really care one way or another about anything. I'm very much indifferent. Which if you know me I'm not indifferent to anything and pretty much have an opinion on everything. Back to my cave of dark again today as it is always raining and bleak outside. Hoping some sunshine will come my way at least for my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment